Inequality

(image from web)


Someone told me that the more knowledge we acquire, more angry we get! I also said that knowledge is the only good that we can carry for our entire life! Then is that a good-bad? Is that right,we get smart but angry? More questions that can not answer me, I think the problem is that I wonder too, sometimes, it's just a matter of curiosity, I want to know the answers to questions that can not be answered!
What created this feeling of revolt today,it's called as inequality , be it racial, social, all that does not correspond to equal rights as citizens. I have an aunt who works for an institution that provides vocational training for low-income people, there's still a cash payment for these students to encourage and assist in transport and food, an initiative of a private company that is creating opportunities for young Brazilians to become a major world markets in the future! My aunt told me that the people behind these great chance are very humble, and really want to change them life, she told me she was making registration form of a girl of 18 years, who had two children and had no alive parents and her boyfriend and father of the children had left her when she discovered second pregnancy, my aunt was pitying the story of this girl and asked how she was Surviving alone, since she could not any jobs for lack of experience, but she replied that she left the children at school early in the morning, there they eat breakfast, lunch, bathe, finally has a busy day and with food, and she goes to school early morning, have lunch there and back home in the afternoon, get hungry all day to give food to her children , she receives government aid by student , the equivalent of 120.00 reais , what she says, only, she can buy some food and pay electricity and water! What shocked me this whole story was that on the day that my aunt had told me that I had bought a pair of pants valued at 120.00 reais, and this was not the most expensive I bought, I felt so bad, more so badly , I only wore these pants once, my only purchase is equivalent to what an entire family recieves! I realized then that does not need to travel to another continent to see the inequality that is just look around me! I've always been a consumerist, but I'm joining a cause, to moderate consumption, because for what I want so many things that I hardly use, rather than spending to just satisfy my ego is to spend to make people happy, I know it 's seeming maudlin cliche way but each do a little, Brazil already gives an upgrade, I have not utopian thinking because I am very down to earth, a little more will not hurt anybody, as many of you I was blind, I refused to see what I could change, now with the reality depicted in front of me is that I woke up for the things that really have value, I was worried about my egocentric selfishness of hell, as might have made things better! So think through what you're doing, and help those who need to complain because you are blessed! Is a tip!

My Utopia: Having money to help the world (I hate rhyming, well in portugues it rhymes!)

Kisses!

***portuguese***

Alguém já me disse que quanto mais adquirimos conhecimento, mais revoltados ficamos! Também me disseram que o conhecimento é o único bem que podemos carregar pra toda nossa vida! Então serio um bem-mal? Será certo ficarmos inteligentes porém revoltados? Mais perguntas que não conseguem me responder, acho que o problema é que eu pergunto demais, as vezes, é uma questão de curiosidade apenas, eu quero saber as respostas das perguntas que não podem ser respondidas!

O que me gerou esse sentimento de revolta hoje, se chama Desigualdade, seja ela racial, social, tudo que não corresponde a direitos iguais aos cidadãos. Eu tenho uma tia que trabalha pra uma instituição que oferece cursos profissionalizantes para pessoas de baixa renda, e além de tudo ainda dá uma quantia em dinheiro para que esses alunos se incentivem e possa ajudar no transporte e na alimentação, uma iniciativa de uma empresa privada que está dando oportunidade para os jovens brasileiros se tornarem um importante para o mercado mundial no futuro!Minha tia me contou que as pessoas que estão atras dessas grande chance são muito humildes, e querem mesmo mudar de vida, ela me disse que foi fazer a ficha de inscrição de uma menina de 18 anos, que já tinha 2 filhos e não tinha pais vivos e o seu namorado e pai das crianças havia abandonado assim que ela descobriu a segunda gravidez, minha tia ficou apiedada da estória dessa menina e perguntou como ela estava sobrevivendo sozinha, já que ela não conseguia nenhum emprego por falta de experiência, mas ela respondeu que os filhos ela deixava na escola de manhã cedo, lá eles tomam café da manhã, almoçam, tomam banho, enfim tem um dia atarefado e com alimentação, e ela vai pra escola de manhã cedo, almoça lá e volta pra casa de tarde, fica com fome o dia inteiro pra dá o que comer para os filhos, ela recebe do governo um auxilio por ser estudante o equivalente à 120,00 mais ou menos, o que diz ela, só dá pra comprar um pouco de comida e pagar luz e água! O que me chocou dessa estória toda foi que no dia que minha tia tinha me contado isso eu tinha comprado uma calça no valor de 120,00, e essa não foi a mais cara que eu comprei, eu me senti tão mal, mais tão mal, que só usei essa calça uma vez, a minha única comprar é o equivalente ao que sustenta uma família inteira! Percebi então que não precisa viajar pra outro continente pra ver a desigualdade que basta olhar ao meu redor! Eu sempre fui uma consumista, mas estou aderindo uma causa, ao consumo moderado, porque pra quê eu quero tantas coisas que eu quase não uso, melhor do que gastar pra só satisfazer o meu ego é gastar pra alegrar as pessoas, sei que isso tá parecendo clichê meio piegas mas se cada um fazer um pouquinho o Brasil já dá uma melhoradinha, eu não tenho pensamentos utopicos porque sou bem pé no chão, mais um pouquinho não vai doer pra ninguem, como muitos de vocês eu era cega, me negava a ver o que eu poderia mudar, agora com a realidade exposta aqui na minha frente é que eu acordei para as coisas que realmente tem valor, ficava preocupada com o meu egoismo egocentrico do inferno, enquanto poderia ter feito coisas melhores! Então, pensa bem no que você tá fazendo, ajuda quem precisa e para de reclamar porque você é abençoado! Fica a dica!

Minha utopia : Ter dinheiro pra ajudar o mundo inteiro ( odeio rimas )

Beijos!