Thinking...

( image from web - I just read and liked )


Well, just to know me better you'll notice I'm the most negative person in whole world...I don't trust myself and as the singer Pink said " I'm my own worst enemies"You are probably thinking right now " What the hell this girl is talking about?"I'm really pissed off today, just because I don't need anyone pointing and telling me what a should do, what would do or what a could do... I know I'm grown now and I'm gonna make my decisions on my own and what really make me angry is some people telling me that i should do something that isn't fit with my personality, that I should be more normal and I ain't, I'm alternative and so what?Is that a sin? Then I'm a sinner because I'm always be myself...and if you're care about the people are saying about you, you are loosing time pretend being someone that you are not! If you're pissed off for some reason please push the bottom " Fuck of" sometimes you just need face the reality and then be yourself...It's just a tip because I realized I spent so much time in my life pretending be a princess but in fact I'm a witch^^
I spent time suffocated in someone that only had been alive in my mindI spent time being someone for someone, and not for me,I spent time trying to find a prince ...But i decied to being a witch ( but a cute one ), being myself (accepting I'm not perfect) and I stop finding a prince because I found my frog^^Just things that i was thinking a little bit complicated I agree but if you're feeling it you're going to agree with me!

Kisses^^

And next post I promise I'm gonna be cute ~~