Yeah I'm waiting ^^

(image from web)

Hi y'all, i wrote something and I thought if I should post it here and blablabla, as I ain't a good English student I was afraid of post it in english but then I thought " ohh and why I created a blog in English, I'm writing in English even it's not correct but... then I'm gonna post it because truly I wrote it from my heart..."As I promised you I'll be cute in this next one...I wrote it for someone really especial in my life now, I don't if it's good or not, if it's poetic or not, I really don't care...but I think things that comes from your heart are really important and have meaningfulThen...enjoy it!!!




Waiting ...


I've been so stuck in my world, I've been so focused on my goals, I was so overwhelmed with my self-recovery, I was scared, I felt weak at times I felt discouraged ... the word IMPOSSIBLE was a constant in my limited vocabulary, I felt insecure, I forget about the LOVE ... The love for me and the feeling of being loved But I decided to cultivate this feeling to give it to someone special.

I love you even don't knowing who you are ...
I love having never even seen your face
Every love that I have kept within my heart is for you ...
I can't wait for the hour of one day being able to look into your eyes ...
To hold in your hands, even if they are sweaty from nervousness ...
To hear your voice, hug you and feel the taste of your kiss ...
Can't wait, to feel jealous because of you ...
Want to call you up at dawn to tell my problems ...
Going to the park, climb mountains, build a fire, walk on the beach and leave our footprints in the sand or just see the moon sitting on the grass ...
The silliest things I hope to make with you ...

See your look of approval when I do something right or your look with pride because I'm your girl!
See you angry when I talk too much, see you tired when I make you feel like a man ...
I want to mention you in my prayers, close my eyes and think of you ...
Want to find you in my dreams, because I know you're waiting for me there ...
I see myself being your wife, I see myself having your children, baby
Thinking of my love for you makes me want to cry, even though I hate you sometimes
You are my happiness, my life!

Things I thought were not for me, today is my essence, my foundation and goal ...
I forgot the love one day, but LOVE hasn't forgotten me!


****portuguese
À espera...
Eu estive tão presa em meu mundo, eu estive tão focada nos meus objetivos, eu estive tão sufocada com as minhas auto-cobranças, eu estive com medo, me senti fraca, as vezes, me senti desanimada... a palavra IMPOSSIVEL era uma constante em meu vocabulário limitado, me senti insegura, cheguei a ponto de esquecer o AMOR...
O amor por mim e a sensação de ser amada
Porém resolvi cultivar esse sentimento para dá-lo à alguém especial
Eu te amo mesmo não sabendo quem você é...Eu te amo mesmo nunca tendo visto a sua face
Todo um amor que eu tenho guardado dentro do meu coração, é pra você...
Eu não espero a hora de um dia poder olhar dentro dos teus olhos...
De segurar nas suas mãos, mesmo que elas estejam suadas pelo nervosismo...
De ouvir sua voz, de te abraçar e de sentir o gosto do teu beijo...
Não vejo a hora, de sentir ciumes por causa de ti...
De querer te telefonar de madrugada pra contar meus problemas...
Ir ao parque, subir as montanhas, fazer uma fogueira, caminhar na praia e deixar nossas pegadas na areia ou então só ver o luar sentados na grama...
As coisas mais bobas eu espero fazer contigo...Ver seu olhar de aprovação quando faço algo certo ou seu olhar de orgulho por eu ser sua garota!
Te ver com raiva quando falo demais, te ver cansado quando eu te fizer sentir homem...Quero te mencionar nas minhas orações, fechar meus olhos e pensar em você...Quero te encontrar nos meus sonhos, porque eu sei que está esperando por mim...Quero me ver de branco e você me esperando no altar, quero me ver sendo mãe dos seus filhos
Pensando no meu amor por você me dá vontade de chorar, mesmo que eu te odeie de vez em quando.
Você é minha felicidade, minha vida!
Coisas que eu pensei não serem pra mim, hoje são minha essência, meu fundamento e meta...
Eu esqueci do amor um dia, porém o AMOR não esqueceu de mim!