What is impossible for you?

(image from web - see? nothing is impossible!)


Two days ago I went along with my friend Thais watch " Alice in Wonderland ", we are living a kind of dillema like what college go and what major take... we have some dreams in common one of them is travelling around the world but for this we need to work!
As I said I'm the most negative person in whole world I believe in fails even to start...probably you are thinking now " Wow she is so pessimistic!" but what will I do?
I've tried to change my negativity, but as I was born with it, sometimes I just hide it,because it doesn't leave me ... with the negativity I have a certain ability for crazyness, I say what I think, by the time I want, two huge flaws that are difficult to be accepted...
And what about the movie ? xD
At one part, Alice has the same nightmare everynight, one day after the nightmare she asks her father:
" - Dad, am I crazy?"
Alice's father : Yes, you're super crazy! But you know what? The most interesting people in the world are crazy!
Then I realized that I would take a lesson home, because one day before watching I was considering the possibility of moving me cz I was pissed off with myself ...
At another part, Alice would have to kill a species of dragon and she says it's impossible to kill the animal when the Mad Hatter says a sentence that impressed me "It is only impossible if you believe it!" and Alice reply "I used to believe in six impossible things in the morning."
Of a sudden, I started believing in my 6 impossible things, and also realized that as Alice I get to kill my dragon I'll have to get into a war, learn to overcome my fears and most importantly believe in myself, the only way I'll change my story!If you're reading this and are about to give up your goals because it seems impossible ... think like Alice! Nothing is impossible, just believe in yourself
Kisses

***portuguese

O que é impossivel pra você?

Dois dias atrás eu fui, juntamente com a minha amiga Thais, assistir " Alice no País das Maravilhas", tanto eu como ela, estamos vivendo um dilema, de que faculdade fazer, sobre o que fazer... e nós temos alguns sonhos em comum, um deles e viajar o mundo todo, só que para isso precisamos trabalhar!!!
Como eu já disse, eu sou a pessoa mais negativa do mundo e eu já acredito falhar antes mesmo de começar... provavelmente você está pensando " Nossa que pessimismo!", eu vou fazer o que? eu já tentei mudar a minha negatividade, mas como eu nasci com ela, as vezes eu só escondo, porque isso não sai de mim...juntamente com a negatividade eu tenho um certo dom pra maluquice, falo o que penso, na hora que quero, dois defeitos enormes e difices de serem admitidos
" O que tem a ver com o filme?"
Em certa parte, Alice menina, tem o mesmo pesadelos todas as noites...depois do pesadelo Alice pergunta pra seu pai:" Será que estou louca?"Pai: " Sim, está super louca, mas sabe de uma coisa as pessoas mais interessantes são loucas!"
Logo no começo do filme percebi que eu levaria uma lição pra casa, porque um dia antes de assistir eu estava cogitando a possibilidade de me mudar porque eu não estava gostando da minha pessoa...
Em outra parte, Alice teria que matar uma espécie de dragão e ela diz que é impossivel matar o bicho, quando o chapeleiro intervêm e diz uma frase que me marcou muito " Só é impossível se você acreditar que seja!" e Alice diz " Eu costumo acreditar em 6 coisas impossíveis pela manhã".
De uma hora pra outra, eu comecei a acreditar nas minhas 6 coisas impossiveis e também percebi que como Alice pra eu conseguir matar o meu dragão eu terei que entrar em uma guerra, aprender a vencer os meus medos e o mais importante acreditar em mim mesma, só assim eu vou mudar a minha estória!
Se você que está lendo isso e estiver a ponto de desistir dos seus objetivos por parecer impossivel... pense como Alice!Beijos